Okay, now I'm just being cheeky.
1. Late Show sweatshirt circa 1996, when David Letterman was my #1 high school crush. (Not pictured: Pink-rimmed hole in sleeve where bleach ate clean through.) See it in action here.
2. Pajama pants that are older than your middle-schooler. Notice how they both sag and taper!
3. Crazy-ass knee socks.
4. Red fuzzy slippers, slightly dreadlocked, harboring enough crumbs to assemble a single-serving pie crust.
5. Sally Hansen clear nail growth formula. Once a biter, always a biter, I'm afraid.
6. Frequently accessorized against my will with an off-season Trader Joe's sticker.
7. Hair elastics in assorted non-coordinating colors, worn around a high ponytail and around one wrist as a just-in-caselet.
8. Remnants of an Eating Right Lasagna with Meat Sauce microwaveable lifesaver.
Now would be a good time for me to figure out how to make a "Pin This!" button, huh?Previous Next